can be defined as...
* Easter basket grass. Period.
* Not realizing until after the washing machine has filled with sudsy water that you have mistakenly put the newly washed and dried clothes you just took out of the dryer into the washing machine instead of the dirty clothes piled at your feet.
* After getting in the shower, realizing you forgot to put a new bar of soap in the shower, again, so there isn't even a sliver with which to clean yourself.
* Thinking of a great idea for a post while in the shower, then completely forgetting what it was when you go to write it down.
* While unpacking $50 worth of groceries, realizing you forgot to buy the one thing you went to the store to purchase in the first place.
* Spending 30 minutes cutting and organizing coupons to coordinate with a detailed shopping list, then forgetting the whole kit and caboodle on the kitchen counter.
* Making the conscious decision for the first time in 2013 to skip the shower and stay in PJs all day, then having that be the one day your sister (who lives 2 hours away) shows up at your door unannounced with her co-worker in tow.
* Having something hilarious happen to you, but then can't get a hold of anyone in order to tell the story.
* (After your husband gets home)Realizing that the hilarious happening was completely situational and not nearly as funny in the retelling.
* Playing "Sorry" and not getting a one or two or Sorry card after going through the entire deck twice.
* Playing "Sorry" with a three year old who doesn't draw a one or two in 5 turns.
* Patiently waiting for five minutes while a child decides which piece of sports equipment he wants out of the back of the van so I can lock the doors and keep my purse safe while we play at the park, then 35 minutes later returning to the van to find we had left the side van door open the entire time.
* Run-on sentences.
Have a lovely day!