Stasha's Monday Listicles topic this week is 10 Impractical Things.
Time is short today, so I'm giving you a quick list of 10 Impractical Things to Own when you are raising 5 boys.
1. Glass Windows.
2. Shoot, glass of any kind, porcelain, or anything that could remotely be labeled as fragile. (I want to know if you read that word as fra-gee-lay.)
3. Forks. They'd much rather just dig in like pigs.
4. Furniture. Much better to have an empty room for wrestling.
5. Pants with buttons. Asking them to put on anything besides basketball shorts is like asking them to clean all the toilets in a 5 mile radius.
6. A nose. If you don't see why this is impractical, you've never smelled the socks or shoes or feet or farts of a boy over the age of 3.
7. While I don't agree, boys seem to think a toothbrush is impractical.
8. A small yard. A mother of 5 boys will yell "Get outside!" more than any other sentence in her repertoire.
9. Dolls. After the age of 2, this goes out of style with the male set. (However, dress-up clothes, including dresses, do not.)
10. A high-deductible health insurance plan. You will visit the ER. A lot.
Have a lovely day!