Thursday, November 8, 2012

Just Call Her Ansel Adams

I have been remiss.

While in Atlanta, my baby girl spent some time practicing some photography skills.

I forgot to post some of her work.

Sorry, Buttercup!

I am so excited that Buttercup is excited about one of my hobbies.  When we have our difficult moments, we can always talk photography.  She's my go-to girl when I need some photos of me doing something stupid for the blog, of course.  But she has talent for real photos, too.

In our dining room, I have two walls covered with photos I've taken around the farm.  I replaced one of mine with one of hers, because hers was just plain better.

So, without further ado, here are some of Buttercup's Atlanta photos.













Great job, my dear!

Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That first one is awesome! I can hardly get my camera to take pictures in focus, let alone arrange them in any attractive way.

    I gave you a Liebster award because I really enjoy reading your blog. I know not everyone likes memes, but if you're interested, it's here: http://inthetesseract.blogspot.ca/2012/11/i-won-lobster.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buttercup has not only the best nickname in the whole world but also some serious photography skills. Job well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you're thinking!