No need to wade through the myriad mundane posts to get to the gems. Here are some of the posts that I remember as having the most LOLs. And even made me laugh when I wrote them.
You can read about horrible things the kids did to embarrass me:
1. The school essay the teachers still talk about
2. Potty training in public
3. Failing to Get in the Blasted Van
4. Make me explain vocabulary words
Would you rather laugh at gross things that happened?
1. Potty fail of epic proportions
2. When raising pigs goes wrong
3. The dumbest pig on earth
4. The pigs got sick...
5. and I had to give them shots
Or the ridiculous things I've done?
1. Fixing a teacher's wayward preschool craft
2. getting a pig to market, the hard way
3. try to be creative with the kids
4. disposing of a dead chicken while doped up on Nyquil
Or just odd thoughts that made me laugh?
1. Things I noticed driving my kids around
2. Bad gift ideas
3. A poem I wrote. No one finds it as funny as I do.
4. Non-tweets, because I don't tweet
5. The Christmas letter we sent out in 2013
6. Some good things about the Polar Vortex of 2014
7. My thoughts from the day we visited the public pool
8. How I'll spend my time now that all the kids are in school