On Saturday I discovered a treasure trove in the form of photos Hubby has taken with his phone. I simply wanted to download the photos I took at the Turkey Trot, but instead found the horribly hilarious chronicles of Hubby's life over the past year.
I will admit that Hubby did take a few good pictures. However, I'm not going to show them to you. The other ones are so much funnier.
1. I thought the boys had fun at Holiday World. According to this photo, I was wrong.
2. A warning: If you are going to take a snooze at work, I suggest you close the door to the office first. This poor guy still doesn't know that his photo was taken and passed around the office.
3. Clearly Hubby hasn't mastered the camera phone. Instead of taking a bad picture of the court at the Pacer's game, he got a terrible picture of his screen as his phone tried to focus on something not quite the court. He has no idea how he took this photo.
4. Same Pacer's game, he let our child walk around like this the entire evening.
5. Same place, different day, different kid.
6. His attempt at taking a staged funny photo. Buttercup and Hubby were touring Notre Dame between soccer games. Get it? It's funny 'cause she's 12 and reading A Guide to the Socialist Economies.
7. While in Chicago for work, he visited the art museum. This is the one and only photo from there.
Apparently he was in such a hurry to get through the museum, he couldn't wait the two seconds for this stranger to move out from in front of the one painting he recognized.
8. I was out of town, and he took the kids to Golden Corral for dinner. This is the dessert Hubby let Turken choose. It will be the last time Hubby takes the kids to Golden Corral.
9. Vegas through the eyes of someone who has had a bit too much to drink?
10. I've made fun of Hubby enough, so we will end with the best photo he took. A view of Chicago from a conference room in the former Sears Tower.
Any good photos on your husband's camera?
Have a lovely day!