I'm at the beach.
Shall we count that as all ten thankfuls and just end there?
Yes. Yes, we shall.
This would have been a great place to put the TToT button and close up shop. Alas, I wrote this WAY before Lizzi put the code together, so that cool ending is out the window.
Might as well do this the right way.
Before I left for the beach...
(Yes! I'm really at the beach. With Bryan!)
I was thankful for...
1. my mom. The saint agreed to come and watch our kids for us while we are at the beach.
2. the many folks who are giving our kids rides in order to make my mom's job easier, because I'm at the beach.
3. leftover turkey. I was able to make white chili without any hassle of cooking meat. And we ate it 2 days before I headed to the beach.
4. Christmas lights. We were able to get many of our Christmas decorations up before we left for the beach.
Ok, even I'm getting sick of all the beach talk.
5. Even though the first thing each of the little boys said (completely independently at different times) when they saw the wise men was, "You put them there", they are having fun pretending the wise men are moving themselves each night.
6. our Christmas tree's ability to defy gravity. It is as wide as it is high, and it was a BEAR to get up. It's not straight, but Bryan is done trying to fix it. So, we directed the tilt towards the wall and crossed our fingers. So far, so good.
7. a working satellite. The power outage last week took out the satellite box, and the boys (aka Brayn) has been mildly twitchy without his football. The new box came on Wednesday, so all is well with the world again.
8. the chance to get some Christmas shopping done.
9. adorable first grade Christmas programs.
10. the beach. And for the opportunity to go there in the middle of winter.
Sorry, I had to one more time.
Head to Lizzi's to link up!
Have a lovely day!