The weather this week has been perfection!
No way I can stay in the house and write when such beauty awaits outside, so just a short, quick list this week.
1. Bryan got the appropriate early plants planted in the garden.
2. Asparagus is already starting to come up. While the kids would not put this on their thankful lists, Bryan and I do enjoy some asparagus with our dinner.
3. Buttercup and Giant had back-to-back home soccer games to make the schedule perfect.
4. I managed to get the glass from the fallen storm window cleaned up (think thousands of shards, none bigger than 3 inches square, but most being an inch or less) without slicing my finger or stabbing my butt by accidentally sitting on one.
5. Date night with Bryan. Dinner and a walk in a local park.
6. Teens who are thoroughly enjoying high school.
7. A renewed interest in making dinner. I was in a quite a slump, hating that daily chore of coming up with something to make for the family.
8. Leaves and blooms and pretty colors popping up everywhere.
9. Sunshine, sunshine, and more sunshine!
10. Temperature in the 70s 2 days in a row. On the weekend!!
Tell me, what have you been doing these days? What has made you smile this week?
Have a lovely day!
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine