Monday, December 9, 2013

It's Not You, It's Me

You are fine people.  Kind, caring, and funny people.  You'll make someone very happy this week, I'm sure.

Unfortunately, it won't be me.

I need to focus on other things this week.  Unless you all can come to the Christmas programs and parties with me, as well as come help me get my shopping, decorating, and card-mailing done, I won't be able to spend time with you.

Just know, it's not you.  It's my lack of organization lately, as well as the odd things thrown at us lately, that is the cause for the upcoming blog break.

Unless something crazy happens, like an ER trip to get a wise man out of someone's nose, I won't be writing this week.

And really, I'm only telling you because some of you (and you know who you are) get twitchy and nervous when I don't write for a few days, even around major holidays.  Don't want anyone worrying while I'm gone.

I'll see you at the hop on Saturday.  I hope.  Next weekend is going to be the busiest three days of all.  I even called my mom in for reinforcement.

I shall miss you!

Have a lovely week!

22 comments:

  1. You do what you have to do and I promise not to visit you during your busy week. See it saves both of us time. I can so relate to how busy this tine of year is.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. See what happens? I come to "visit" and this is what I find....

    Have a great week!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck this week! I totally get it. Lately I have been able to get my blog posts up, but that is it. My days are being sucked away by some imaginary force. I think it is called 7 kids, but whatever! Have fun at your programs and whatnot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time-out, and don't stress too much over stuff! Looking forward to your return :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your week goes really well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shale miss your posts, hope this week goes swimmingly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew! @ first I thought you were breaking up with us! Have a productive and satisfying week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I broke into a cold sweat there for a second, because I thought you were giving up the blog entirely!! So relieved you're just taking a little hiatus! Have a great week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I broke into a cold sweat there for a second, because I thought you were giving up the blog entirely!! So relieved you're just taking a little hiatus! Have a great week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do what you need to do. We'll all be here when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It happens at this time of the year! Keep your sanity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. No...no...it's totally me. ;P I'm with you! Crazy time of year indeed. Enjoy your festivities! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not really here... this a virtual, false memory fragment...not in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We'll miss you, too! Don't be sorry - you gotta do what you gotta do. Have a great week and see you at the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, Yes, Yes! I feel so strung out lately. Trying to keep all the commitments, life, etc...in balance. I had a total block last week and just stepped away. Enjoy your time off we will be here when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I feel your pain. Last year we got our holiday picture taken in NOVEMBER. How we did it, why we didn't do that this year, I can't even TELL YOU. I have no idea. This year has been a blur, and my "planning" is getting worse and worse. I think Moms need interns. High schools should let kids earn credit toward graduation by helping out a family, it would prepare them for what running a house/family would be like, it would help us, show kids how annoyi---I mean WONDERFUL it is to have teenagers around: Win for all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Understood. I can only [sanely] post to my blog once a week, and I don't even have six kids! Enjoy the break!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I SO get it! Writing takes TIME, doesn't it? Have a great time away! And a blessed Christmas to you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  20. No time, huh? As my dad says, "What's time to a pig?"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you're thinking!