This month he chose "Colorful" for our theme. Unfortunately, I used my phone for every one of them. Fortunately, I have a phone which can take photos.
1. August came in with some mild temperatures and clear skies. Day after day we enjoyed the most beautiful blue. The pop of red from Cuckoo's shirt is a little bonus of colorful.
2. Four years ago we planted sunflowers at the edge of our garden. Every single year new ones grow from the fallen seeds of the previous year. I love looking out my kitchen window to see all of those yellow blooms stretching for the sky.
3. This bright pink ball has been the toy of choice lately. They were actually giggling, even as they fell to the ground. Over and over and over.
4. Despite the storms and our lack of care this summer, the pepper plants have been prolific. The kids prefer the taste of the green ones, so we pick them and freeze them before they change to red.
5. One of the best places to find color is the midway at the state fair. Especially on another perfect weather day.
What are some of the most colorful things you saw during the month of August?
If you have a blog, there's still time for you to link up!
Have a lovely day!