Monday, November 29, 2010

Fibromyalgia and Me

After months and months of testing, we have a diagnosis.  I have fibromyalgia. 

I'm so torn about this.  I'm glad to finally have a name for the pain and fatigue I've experienced for the last year.  I'm so very sad that it is something that I will be living with for the rest of my life.  I've only known for 5 days, I've started taking medicine 2 days ago.  I'm in shock and denial.  I'll discuss it more later, but for now, I have things to do.  Thanksgiving was wonderful.  The moment we got back in town, we hit the ground running to get ready for the Christmas party we host every year the weekend after Thanksgiving.  I'm off to do laundry and decorate some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you're thinking!